Thursday, June 14

Summer fun part 3 - Cupcakes & Father's day!

This week me and the kids decided to try out a new recipe that I have been dying to make for some time.  It was some Root Beer cupcakes!  Don't they sound great?  So we made them and needless to say the kids scarfed them down and they didn't even wait for them to be frosted.  In fact, they asked after trying one that I not frost them.  Here is the link to the recipe:




Next, we needed to figure out what to do for Father's day because usually I will make a card or t-shirt with my children's hand prints but this year I wanted to do something different.  This year I made them fill out these sheets about their father and I am going to put them together in a large card with a personal "toolbox".  This toolbox will contain some things that my husband can't do without.  (Mainly- duct tape, super glue, bungee cords, sunflower seeds, etc.).  Here is the link for the father's day information sheet I used:



The kids had fun answering the questionnaire and they really really enjoyed those cupcakes.  I hope you can find some time to do something with your kids this summer too.







No comments:

Post a Comment