Saturday, December 31

Top five tips for organizing for New Year!

So what are your New Year's Resolutions? 
With the New Year coming I have been thinking on this and I decided that the main resolution for me should be to better organize and prioritize my time.  That will be an ongoing goal since you can always find room for improvement when it comes to that.  I  have browsed the land of blogs and pinterest and have come up with some links that can show us some tips on organizing and prioritizing our time.  Here are 5 of the top tips/links to organization that I found helpful:



 #1:  Over at Tip Junkie - Laurie has given us 32 of her favorite tips on organizing tips.  The one I know I will be implementing is the errand clipboard and the recipe binder.  You should see my recipes they are scattered into a million different folders, etc. 


#2: The next is a phone charger made from an old bottle of lotion.  I always have baby wash bottles that are going in the trash and what a great way to re-use one to get the phone off the counter and out of the way!  Thanks to inhabitat for showing us how to make this!

02docJ

#3:  Is an article found at Wall Street Journal about the 25 Documents you need before you die.  I know, I know it is a morbid subject but how many of us want to leave our children or spouse the burden of taking care of it all if the unmentionable happens?


#4:  Is a weekly cleaning list that Ashley over at evelynkatedesigns.com shared with us on a post about the chores of cleaning the house when she was put on bed rest.  I like having a checklist to mark things off as I do them because then I can see what I accomplished. 

Pinned Image

#5:  This last idea was uploaded by a user on pinterest and I thought it was an awesome idea to easily hang up and put notes on without taking up a lot of space for a calendar.  It is also inexpensive so it has another check in my book. 

Thanks everyone for the ideas and I hope you can comment with your New Year's resolutions so you can give me even more help this year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment