Friday, January 20

Tulle Valentine Wreath!


So I found some darling tulle that was a hot pink with little hearts on it and I wanted to make something for my little girl but then I knew that I needed to make some decorations for Valentine's day and I have been seeing wreaths made from tulle around for ages and thought I would try it for Valentine's day. Here are the supplies I started with:


I show some burlap with the picture but I didn't end up using it.  So I cut lengths of tulle from the white, pink, and hot pink and tied them on the frame.  I made a heart out of popsicle sticks and it didn't turn out - call it a huge miss to put on the wreath with it but I think it looks great the way it is.  It was an easy craft and as my husband says it is a little foo fooey but I like it.

By the way, here is a picture of the heart miss in case you can give me any hints on what to do with it......

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment