Wednesday, January 11

Kiss Countdown!


As I was browsing the world of pinterest, I came across a Valentine's Day Countdown.  It only stands to reason that soon the world would want a countdown for other holidays besides Christmas so I might as well make one.  So the Kiss Countdown was created.  I used an idea for the countdown from my sister's Christmas countdown over at Craft Affection. 

I found an scrap piece of wood, scrapbook paper, modge podge, ribbon, and here we go!

Supplies needed:
Board (3" x 9")
Scrapbook paper - 2 3/4" x 8 3/4"
                              2 1/4" x 8 1/4"

Letters used were 2"
Modge Podge
Tulle cut to 30" long

First I modge podged the scrapbook paper, hearts, and letters on the board.

Second, I tied the Hershey Kisses in the tulle and attached it with hot glue to the back of the board. 

Last, I put a loop of ribbon on the top of the board to hang it.  That's all!  Cute and the kiddos will have 14 Hershey Kisses to fight over until they get their Valentines!

I hope you enjoy the craft and venture into the Countdown for other holidays too.
Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment