Tuesday, August 16

Weaved rings and Soda can flowers!

Today's post is all about trying out things that I have on my to-do list from the many blogs I follow. 

First, I found this post from The Perfect Pear for a leather wrapped ring.  I had to try it.  I have to admit that mine did not turn out quite as cute as hers but this was a first for me.  My sister Tara over at Craft Affection is the jewelry maker in our family.  I wanted to try something different too so I added some beads to the ring too.  As you can see on the second picture (excuse my lack of a manicure). 





I also found a post for Flowers made from soda cans and since I have an addiction to Coke - I figured I had the material for this craft. :)   If you are interested in making these here is the link with the tutorial.  Crissy's crafts

I wanted to put it on something and so I made the popsicle bracelets from Craft Affection and put it on there.  Love it! 



 Let me know what you think!  I will be giving away a popsicle stick bracelet on my next post.  The rules are:  You either need to be a follower or you need to leave a comment!  Enjoy crafting today!










No comments:

Post a Comment